Tuesday 18 August 2009

Pin Up or Peanut?

It's official. I'm a pin up!
What I mean is I had my first upmarket fashion/art magazine interview ever... commissioned by a contributing editor to Vogue.
Need I say more...
Yes actually, I do! The magazine is called GLASS MAGAZINE, published by CondeNast. And I'm in rather good company: last month they had an interview with Michelle Yeoh.
Want to know what all the fuss is about?

A Cast of Thousands - Gregson on Mary Selway

Isabelle Gregson is a name you'll be hearing a lot more of in the next few months. Not content with being an actress (Law & Order: UK, Wire in the Blood), playwright and novelist (look out for her book 'As the Actress said to the Bishop', out next summer), she is putting her multifaceted talents to filming a biographical documentary on the late Mary Selway, the uber casting director of films like Indiana Jones, Aliens, Notting Hill and Gosford Park. Glass catches up with Isabelle during a brief gap in her hectic schedule to ask the whys, hows and whats of her latest creative endeavour..

Now go read about it! http://glassmagazine.co.uk/forum/feature.asp?tid=284

No comments: